Drooling Closet takes great pride in committing to customer satisfaction though out strong business model process. Drooling Closet will provide re-placement with the following terms & condition;
We reserve the rights to have customer return the original order, at your cost, before reproduction
We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by customer or your business caused by receiving goods that are defective or incomplete or that you receive it later then estimated delivery date
This guarantee is limited to re-placement of the original order quantity of the purchase price of the order.
This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing service, postage or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims including loss or delay.
Customer shall accept the products under the following terms
Stock T-shirt (ready made)
- Sizes of t-shirts advise over the email are according to our size chart. We strongly urge customers to come down to our office to view the actual cutting of the tee shirts. We will not be held liable if the sizes are not favorable
- Sizes and cutting of different batches of t-shirts are different for different batches of t-shirts. Please specify your size required.
Colour (applicable to customized & stock tees)
- Colour of the tees for same batch of tees may have variance in the tone of colour. The colour variance below 10% is regarded as acceptable.
- There may be colour difference from your PC monitor and actual tee. We urge customers to come down to take a look at the sample before confirming the order. We will not take responsibility for any colour discrepancy.
Quality Of Tee (applicable to customized & stock tees)
- To our best extent, we ensure that the quality of the tees is good. We have range of tee quality and each with different prices. We will not be responsible if the tees are regarded as low quality.
- Washing shrinkage of 10% or less is generally regarded as acceptable.
- Slight colour fading during washing of the tees is regarded as acceptable.
- For ready stock, there are limitations of printing as the shirts are already stitched into its final shape.
- Silkscreen, transfer and other printing methods are unable to print closed to seem due to irregularities.
- To ensure prints last the longest, turn the shirt over while washing. Best to hand wash the tees.
- We ensure the printing is of best quality at the time of prints. We will not be held responsible if the prints fads off after 3 months.
- +/- 0.5” for chest-to-chest, length, shoulder length and other dimensions of the tee is regarded as acceptable.
- Customized tee have specific size chart that should be sent to customer for confirmation. We will not be held liable if the sizes are not favorable.
- Customers are urged to come down to our office to inspect the actual size cutting of the tees.
- You are urged to produce 1 sample for customized tee for confirmation.
- If any circumstances if unable to (due to lack of time), we will not be held responsible if the tee shirts is not correctly customized.
Any product catalogue, screenshot, pictures or cropped picture of our product seen on your monitor might differ from the actual colour of the product. Kindly come down to our office to confirm the colour and actual product. We will not be held liable for any discrepancy arising from colour.
Methods of prints will be advised by our customer service staff and please voice out if you are not in favour of the printing method. You are to ask the advantage and disadvantage of the suggested printing method for your consideration. We will not be held responsible if you do not voice out.
Our staff is trained to make decision for individual artwork depending on material, time & other specifications. We reserve the rights advice the best printing method under our disgression. Please specify if you have your favored printing method.
Sizes of each prints must be specified, otherwise it will be at the disgression of our staff. We will not be held liable if the printed sizes are not favorable.
Colour fading of prints after some time may be observed.
Slight staining / dirt may be observed as the tees may be manually printed. We reserve the rights to have you return to our office if you require them to be removed of the stains. We will not be held responsible for any damaged or inconveniences caused by the staining.
Customers are advise to provide panton colour code for their individual colour printing as the monitor screen might not be accurate.
Any redraw/retouching of artwork that requires our designer to work on will be sent back to customer for proofing. Please do not accept if the artwork is incorrect.
Kindly inform that there may be slight difference if the artwork is redrawn.
For silkscreen/embroidery & laser engraving, kindly ensure artwork provided is of high resolution (300dpi & 32 dept), otherwise an artwork fee will be imposed (will be advise accordingly).
For full colour printing (transfer or sublimation), we will print the resolution provided by customer.
Please ensure a mock up of the artwork on the product should be generated to confirm the positioning of the artwork to be printed. Please request a mock-up if our sales staff missed out. We will not be liable for the wrong printing location if no mock-up is generated.